Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Daily Download 10 GRAND OPENING OF GINGERS SCRAPS N PIXELS JULY 15th


Grand Opening of 
Ginger's Scraps N Pixels
July 15th
Be Sure and stop by for
a special
Grand Opening
Freebie!!!!



Daily Download
Day 10


Let Freedom Ring

New Release
For Those Who Serve
at
Scrap and Tubes
Digital Scrap Designs



I finished the Bundle Pack
For Those Who  Serve
You can find it at these
two stores
Scrap And Tubes
Digital Scrap Designs














We have reached over 250 LIKES
so be sure and visit my facebook page
on FRIDAY JULY 12th
for the Mini Kit I made especially for
YOU!



LIKE


Check out my new
Commercial Use
Fabric Flower Packs




Scrap and Tubes

Digital Scraps Designs

Let Freedom Ring
32 papers
192 Elements
and 1 Alpha



Download Day 10


Sorry about missing yesterdays download...
I don't even remember going to bed!


I have a new freebie that I made
with Sugarbutts Designs
Thank You Kit
You can download it by
clicking HERE 
Go by her blog and give her some
love for this great gift.
Sugarbutts Designs
Also on her blog are several links to
more freebies done with this kit.

That's all for now .... If you met a
Veteran
Please thank them for their service!


10 comments:

  1. THANK YOU ;~} from crystalnva

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for todays DAD! looking forward to your store opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for downloads 5 - 10 (had a family emergency and missed after day 4) very glad I was still able to get them. Loving the kit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much! looking forward to your grand opening!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the wonderful downloads but I am unable to find download 10 or maybe I am just showing my age! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for the free daily downloads. I can't find day 10, was it not posted or am I just missing it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had problems with Blogger and you are right 10 just disappearaed but here it is again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reposting download 10!

      Delete